SVIG Cortina Cork Sole
SVIG introduced its Cortina sole to commemorate the 1956 Winter Games in Cortina, Italy. A durable, but lightweight rubber-cork compound is molded in Italy with lugs to provide exceptional traction and shock absorption. The result is a sole as light as many contemporary EVA foam soles, but of a compound that maintains its grip with wear, is dense enough to keep-out sand and water. This proprietary rubber is infused with cork to absorb shock and molded with deep and tactile lugs that ensure stability on sandy trails, branch-laden forest floors, marshy turf, muddy or frozen riverbanks, and even slick piers and boat decks.
- Camp Boot Brown Chromexcel$368.00
- Camp Boot Natural Chromexcel$368.00
- Limited Edition Camp Moc Brown Chromexcel$328.00
- Trail Oxford Brown Chromexcel$328.00
- Trail Oxford Natural Chromexcel$328.00
Sorry, there are no results with the options you selected.